Friday, July 2, 2010

I've been thinking...

What is really keeping me here?  Maybe me losing my job is a good thing.  Maybe its God's way of telling me that its time to move on!

After all, there really is nothing keeping me here.  I don't have any family, to speak of, to keep me here.  And the family that I do have, really it is not in my best interest to have anything to do with them.  I use to say that I stayed for friends, but really, is that a reason?  I have learned that, well, friendships come and go.  That they seem to be around for a season.  And however thankful I am for the time they are in my life, they are not always gonna be there.

I do have some great kids in my life here..but is that enough to keep me here?  Really, they are all old enough to travel to visit.  I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud.  But maybe...just maybe...

I can just see Cooper and I back in Colorado.  It is so beautiful there.  The weather is so much cooler.  Or maybe California, it may be hot there, but it is not as humid there.

What to do!  I don't even know if anyone even reads this, but if you are out there reading...please pray for me.  Pray that I will know what do to.  Pray that God will open up whatever doors need to be open.  That I either find a job here, or that a door opens for me to move on.  Pray that my heart be guarded, and that I make the right choices.

As of right now....I have had no leads on a job.  As of right now, I think I would scare anyone that wanted to interview me, since I have cried for a week!  NOT PRETTY!

OH, WHAT TO DO.......

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Terry,

I'm reading and praying. . . in Michigan right now on vacation, so my internet usage is hit and miss. Please know that I'm thinking of you, and asking the Lord to please speak to your heart, and guide you through this time of uncertainty.

I sent you something today (from MI)so watch your mail. Praying that our Heavenly Father will wipe away your tears, hold you close in His sweet embrace, and guide your every step--as you put your trust in Him!

Love you,

Tina

Deb said...

If you come here, you've got a friend and a little girl that needs a loving 'aunt'.