Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A few months late...but better late than never

This year we had a BIG team for the San Antonio Susan Komen Race For the Cure.  Every year it just gets bigger and bigger, and every year, my heart just swells with joy!  This years shirts were inspired by my tattoo.  I got the pink ribbon when I was told that I had breast cancer....and one year after I was told the cancer was gone, for my 40th b-day, a dear friend blessed me with finishing the tattoo.  I always said that when I was told the cancer was gone, I wanted to turn the ribbon into a butterfly, a symbol of being "set free" from the cancer.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures.  Most of the pictures were taken by my BESTIE, and another dear friend, Deanna.  Then my sweet friend Kathy made a smile box for me.  Make sure you have the speakers turned on, there is an AMAZING song that plays with the pics....it is called "Let's make PINK just a color again".


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Race for the Cure 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: